Impres Health is a start-up growth engine that enables start-ups to cross the “Market Valley of Death” and commercialise their technologies (impreshealth.com). Impres Health offers support to promising and innovative startups in life sciences and biotechnology (Bio, Agri & Health sectors) in India and functions as a catalyst in bringing technologies/products forward to piloting/commercialization.
Impres Health has conceptualized a new program under their umbrella termed the Impres Health Start-up Expansion program (I-SEP). I-SEP is an equity-based partnership program to help post-POC stage start-ups take their technologies closer to market, by leveraging the domain expertise, global networks and connections of Impres Health in the sectors of bio-tech, agri-tech, healthcare and food-tech. Impres health will work closely with selected start-ups, bringing in their huge global network to handhold the start-ups through mentorship, investment, market access, IP etc. for creating an international impact.
C-CAMP with its vast experience in supporting entrepreneurs in will function as the knowledge partner for this program.
- This scheme is meant for post POC stage start-ups looking to pilot/validate/commercialize their technologies and expand into international markets
Scope of Support:
- Funding of up to 30 L
- Regulatory Roadmap
- Go to Market
- Business Model Co-creation
- Global Acceleration
- The startup should be working towards innovative technology/technologies and should be product oriented (not services oriented)
- The technology should be novel and there should be potential for generation of IP
- The technology should fulfil an unmet need and have an impact along with a strong technology/knowledge component
- The startup should have a competent team
- The venture must be registered as a private limited company
- The entrepreneur(s) must be willing to share equity in the venture
For any further information please contact email@example.com