1) JOB TITLE: Technical Assistant (Proteomics)
The job responsibilities for the position include :
- To support facility in-charge for maintaining the lab updates such as: procurements, critical laboratory duties as assigned and safety.
- Prepare/process samples for protein analysis
- Use LC/MS/MS equipment and software tools to acquire data on extracted samples
- Perform standard QA/QC procedures
- Aid in biological interpretation of proteomic data
- Support in management of scheduler, log books for the machines.
- Support for student training and their experiments.
- Support in maintenance of all the supporting instruments.
- Complete understanding of the high resolution mass spectrometry (HRMS) including its operations, calibration and maintenance.
- Ensure routine maintenance on analytical instrumentation specially Mass spectrometry and liquid chromatography.
NO. OF POSITIONS : One (1)
QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE :
The candidate should have MSc in life sciences with minimum 2 years of experience in HRMS applications in proteomics and / or peptide mapping.
AGE : No bar
Application must include description of previous experience (maximum 1 page) along with CV and be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th January, 2018
This is a contractual position. Remuneration shall be based on qualification & experience.
Please refer to this advertisement in your subject liner. Candidates whose profile matches our requirement will be contacted directly; there shall be no communication otherwise.
2) Position: Program Manager – BREC (Full time)
Broad Responsibilities: Report writing and content development for BREC Programs.
- Doing background research and generating Concept Notes for BREC Programs
- Reports of BREC programs and events
- Developing templates and SOPs for BREC Events
- Generating email content for standard and follow-on emails
- Website – developing Content and updating the website
- Writing content for social, electronic and print media
- Preparing Presentations
Remuneration: Based on merits of the candidate
Desirable qualification and experience: Master’s/Ph.D. in science or technology and experience of 2 years in report writing and content development
To apply, send your detailed CV to email@example.com on or before February 15, 2018.