Social Innovation Immersion Program (SIIP)
C-CAMP has partnered with BIRAC to implement the Social Innovation Immersion Program which is a fellowship scheme under Social Innovation program for Products: Affordable & Relevant to Societal Health (SPARSH) which targets the challenges associated with "Ageing and Health" with focus on Geriatrics and Assertive Medical Technologies.
The basic idea of the SIIP Scheme is to create a pool of biotech "Social innovator" who will identify the needs and invest in ideas and innovations that improve the average life expectancy and quality of life of the elderly. The social innovators will be provided financial and technical support for developing a market based solutions.
Grant- in -aid:
- Fellowship up to INR 50,000/Month
- Kick-start Grant of INR 5 lakhs.
- Graduates or postgraduates form Life sciences, Biotechnology, Biomedical, Medicine and Engineering Background
- Pre- Immersion orientation and Induction.
- Immersion Program in hospitals & other health centres
- Post Immersion Filtration of pressing needs identified during immersion
- Incubation at C-CAMP for Product Design Prototyping and delivery mechanism
For any further information please contact siip at ccamp dot res dot in.
Centre for Cellular And Molecular Platforms
NCBS-TIFR, GKVK, Bellary Road
Bangalore 560065, India